Sunday, August 31, 2008

I alraedy never chat with my love for more than 3 weeks . I really missed my love . I am not sure weather my love is busy or already found some one new . In this 3 weeks , i didnt receive more than 10 sms from my love . Even i called my love , my love never answer my call . When i need my love concern and care , my love just not besides me . My love , you made me feel that you are not serious about our relationships . I know you are busy , i dont believe that you are busy till you have no 5 minutes to send a message for me .

I have no more strength to continue my life . My battery is dying and i have no charger to charge it unless my love charge it for me . You are my charger . I need you my love . If you are not serious about our relationships please tell me . Please dont made me keep waiting like that . I feel that i am a tool . Please , Please , Please..... I am a human and i got feeling .

1 comment:

Chester Lim said...

ji ko peh! update your blog :) so i can update your status always, hehe!